A human adventure
In April 2012, on the initiative of the French government, the Pasteur Institute and Lyonbiopole decided to develop a unique and innovative model to meet the challenges of infectious diseases and microbiology.
A small team of committed collaborators from our founders conceived and built the foundations of BIOASTER that all the employees of the institute continue to grow today.
BIOASTER is a research institute on a human scale where each person is accessible and interaction is encouraged.
How do we do it?
- Weekly internal newsletter fed by everyone, since 2014, with all the subjects to be shared,
- Thanks to different channels, everyone can propose an activity, a challenge to take up together!
- End of year parties organized with all employees,
- Festive meals,
- Organization of and/or participation in solidarity events (Run for Her, Make-A-Wish, Blood Donation Drive ….)
- Sports events (organization of group outings, petanque tournaments, jogging in the park, etc.)
Come with your ideas!